Application for getting admission to MBBS and BDS courses are invited through an open advertisement that will be published in the prominent Daily News Papers. Besides, Application form, Prospectus and further information are available in the TMC Principal Office. Online information is also available in TMC websites www. tmssmedicalcollege.com, and www.tmsshealth.com.
Document to be submitted by the candidate:
i) A candidate for admission must submit an application in prescribed ‘Application Form’ as per Government rule. This form, duly completed in all respect along with necessary documents, must be submitted to the office of the Principal before the last date mentioned in advertisement. Incomplete, defective and late applications will not be considered and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
ii) Certificates / following documents to be attached with Application:
* Copy of SSC and HSC or equivalent certificate and academic transcript (duly attested.)
* Testimonial from the Head of the Institution last attended.
* Six copies of attested passport size recent photographs and six copies of stamp size Photograph (Colored, front view).
* Declaration of financial solvency of parents/Guardian.
* Certificate of extracurricular achievements (if any).
* Nationality Certificate.
* Admit Card of MBBS/BDS Admission test.
* Result copy of MBBS/BDS Admission test.
* Student copy of MBBS/BDS Admission test.