1. The students have to apply for national admission test with the requisite merit score of SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations.
2. After the admission test, national merit and eligible list for MBBS and BDS Admission will be published by Directorate General of Health Services, Dhaka. Students who have been in eligible merit list, can apply for admission after the circular from DGHS.
3. Eligible students will be admitted in the Medical College on merit basis among the applicants.
4. Reserve seats for the FF (Freedom Fighter) and tribal candidates will be followed as per Government rule.
5. Admission of Poor & Meritorious quota will be taken as per Government rule.
6. Admission of International students are conducted as per Government rule. Admission in TMSS Medical College (TMC) shall be on merit and shall follow the same criteria as prescribed by the Ministry of Health & Family welfare and Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council. Applications are invited for admission to first year MBBS class as per instruction.
A limited number of (50%) seats are available for foreign nationals. Interested candidates or their representative(s) may contact college office (personally, by telephone or through e-mail) for information regarding admission.
Eligibility Criteria of Foreign Students for Session 2019-2020
TMSS Medical College has offered a limited number of seats at the MBBS Course for foreign students for the academic year 2019-2020 under self-finance scheme. The interested applicants must fulfill the following criteria of eligibility for admission:
- SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2016.
- HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2018.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent and HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent Examination: 7.00 (seven). In addition, the students from India and Nepal have to follow the rules & regulations for admission in abroad. (Qualify in the entrance exams of the respective Medical Council (i.e.-NEET for India etc.) and thereby have a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from respective Medical Council.)
- Minimum GPA either in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent or in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent Examination: 3.00 (three).
- Minimum GP in Biology: 3.50
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent examination, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/ 5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent examination, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/ 3.
- After fulfillment of the Criteria mentioned in the Guideline, student can apply for admission in MBBS course.
Application Submission Procedure:
(1) Applicants should be submitted in prescribed forms (to available from college office). Attested copies of certificates and mark sheets etc. have to be furnished along with the applicant. All certificates and mark-sheets must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the respective country of the applicant’s academic institution. No application will be accepted without such attestation.
(2) The successful applicants will require producing all academic certificates and mark-sheets in original during their admission.