General disciplines for the Students
TMC is run under its own vision, mission, policy, strategy. The institute has its own rules and regulations which are strictly followed by the students.
|All students are advised to read these rules carefully and abide by these rules as envisaged in prospectus, college notification, instructions issued by the Principal or on his behalf by the teaching staff, class proctors or class seniors (appointed by the college administration). They include general rules (instructions, orders, rules/regulations, ethics & moral code), college dress codes, attendance rules, politics involvement rules, examination and miscellaneous rules. Violation of these rules tantamount to a serious breach of college discipline will be investigated by senior members of the staff (Head of the Department). If it is of serious nature it will be forwarded to the College Disciplinary Committee/Academic Council for further investigation and the recommendations will be forwarded to the Principal for further necessary action.|
1. Students may be residents of students hostels-male or female if seats are available and 4 (four) persons shall share a single room. They shall arrange their own cot, study table, bookshelf as per specifications available in the Office of the hostel Superintendent/warden. No musical instruments, heater, TV, refrigerator or any cooking device including stove are allowed in the student’s room.
2. Students are to carry their identity card while inside the College and Hospital.
3. Students are advised to attend classes in clean and well dressed with white aprons or prescribed dress.
4. Fashionable dress, cosmetics, untidy hair, suppers are discouraged in the college & hospital campus.
5. Rings, bangles are impediment in the practical classes and are therefore not allowed.
6. Smoking is strictly forbidden in the hostels, college and hospital campus.
7. Environment should be kept clean. Students are advised to throw litters into the waste bins.
8. Pasting of posters and writing of the college and hospital premises are prohibited. Those are considered as act of indiscipline and offends involved are liable to punishment.
9. Closing of college, hospital and department gates or doors and creating obstacles in the normal functioning are act gross indiscipline and students involved in such acts are liable to expelled from the college.
10. All types of demonstrations, processions, shouting in the college and hospitals premises are prohibited and students involved in them are liable to be expelled from the college.
I1. Absent from classes, individuals or in a mass without prior information and without valid reason are punishable by imposition of daily fine of Tk. 100/= individually. Guardians will be informed of such acts of their wards.
12. Students will state their problems/grievances/inconveniences to their Guide Teacher (list of the teachers who will act as students guide are notified separately). The guide will solve the problems of the students himself/herself or refer them to the Principal or a special committee formed especially for the purpose. Statement of the grievances/problems/inconveniences by the students must be in an orderly and disciplined manner. Any act or indiscipline on the part of any student including usage of abusive words or objectionable words and sentences will make the student liable to be punished by expulsion from the college.
13. Students must not misbehave with the staffs or employees of the college & hospital. Misbehavior is an act of indiscipline and liable for punishment.
14.The students are expected to maintain the highest standard in their academic and private lives. Loss of moral and spiritual values or addiction to alcohol and narcotic drugs are punishable.
15. At the time of admission into the college, students and parents/guardians will have to sign a bond that their children/ward will abide by the rules and regulations of the college.
16. Every student shall provide for himself/herself all the prescribed text books, dissecting instruments and medical equipments. The college will not supply these to the student.
17. Leave: In case of Wellness or other unavoidable reasons of not attendance a written statement from the parent/guardian should be presented to the concerned guide teacher & Head of the Department, who in turn will submit it the Principal for approval.
18. Cost of loss/damage to college/hospital properly is liable to be realized from the student who is found responsible for the loss/damage of college/hospital property.
19. Political activities are not permitted in the college.
20. Students need to take out-pass before leaving the college campus during vacation and for matters that would take them to outside college compound.
21. The legal guardians of the female students must collect their wards before leaving the Hostel compound.