Eligibility of Candidates
Admission in TMSS Medical College (TMC) shall be on merit and shall follow the same criteria as prescribed by the Ministry of Health & Family welfare and Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council. Applications are invited for admission to first year MBBS class as per instruction.
Eligibility Criteria of Local Students (Bangladeshi Students)
The Eligibilities of a student (Bangladeshi Student) to apply are as follows:
(1) The applicant shall be a Bangladeshi Citizen.
(2) Passed SSC or equivalent examination and HSC or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
(3) Must have a minimum combined GPA of 8.0, an individual minimum GPA of 3.5 and minimum GPA of 3.5 in Biology at HSC level.
(4) O and A level examination candidates should submit equivalence certificate from Directorate General of Health Services, Govt. of Bangladesh along with the application.
A limited number of (50%) seats are available for foreign nationals. Interested candidates or their representative(s) may contact college office (personally, by telephone or through e-mail) for information regarding admission.
Eligibility Criteria of Foreign Students for Session 2016-2017
TMSS Medical College has offered a limited number of seats at the MBBS Course for foreign students for the academic year 2016-2017 under self-finance scheme. The interested applicants must fulfill the following criteria of eligibility for admission:
Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2013.
HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2015.
Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent and HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent Examination: 7.00 (seven).
Minimum GPA either in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent or in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent Examination: 3.00 (three).
Minimum GP in Biology: 3.5
For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent examination, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/ 5.
For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent examination, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/ 3.
Fee Structure (Foreign Student for Session 2016-2017):
Complete admission with the payment of Total USD 37,000 including food & hostel of which individual
- have to pay USD 15,000 (Fifteen Thousand) as development & admission fee during admission.
- The rest amount USD 22,000 (Twenty Two Thousand) to be paid by four installments during the five years as per payment schedule.
For any kind of query please contact with us ( email@example.com).
Application Submission Procedure:
(1) Applicants should be submitted in prescribed forms (to available from college office). Attested copies of certificates and mark sheets etc. have to be furnished along with the applicant. All certificates and mark-sheets must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the respective country of the applicant’s academic institution. No application will be accepted without such attestation.
(2) The successful applicants will require producing all academic certificates and mark-sheets in original during their admission.